At Miami Electrophysiology, we evaluate and treat a wide variety of heart rhythm and syncopal disorders. Dr. Hernandez and Dr. Interian, Jr. are committed to providing compassionate care to patients seeking treatment for heart rhythm conditions.
- Tachycardia (fast heart beat)
- Bradycardia (slow heart rate)
- VT (ventricular tachycardia)
- SVT (supraventricular tachycardia)
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Atrial flutter
- Heart Block
- Congestive heart failure
- Syncope (all types)
- Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Long QT syndrome
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus node dysfunction
- Electrophysiology study
- Cardiac ablations (including Cryo technique)
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants including upgrades, battery changes, lead and/or pocket revisions
- Loop recorder implant/explant
- TEE (Transesophageal Echo)
- Head-up tilt table test
- Mechanical lead extractions
- Pacemaker extractions - Dr. Hernandez is one of the few physicians in the area to perform this procedure.
About our care
Patient care must be compassionate, appropriate and effective, for the treatment of patients with arrhythmia. Lifestyle modification should be addressed for primary prevention in addition to patient education.